Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogger Daze


Sorry I haven’t been here for awhile but after my weekend (last weekend) of my 30th high school reunion I stayed in town to work on a project proposal at our headquarters which just happens to be in Houston. But when I get involved in proposals at the HQ it becomes a consuming process with the proposal team and especially the proposal director who works pretty much 24/7. This means I work all of the time and then go to my hotel and flop on the bed – well I did this five straight days until I finally flew home to good ol’ California Saturday morning. I don’t think I have ever been this happy to be home in my life.

The proposal goes in the tank by Tuesday – and then I can get back to describing the unbelievable feelings that go with meeting classmates 30 years later – and finding out you and they can still party like it’s 1999. And a whole bunch of other stuff – in fact it was almost three reunions in one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the pictures.