Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wow - finally a light in that barren desert



Please read this. Camille Paglia, the queen of feminism, actually likes what she sees in Sarah Palin - and is woman enough to talk about it. This has to be one of the most well balanced, thought out pieces of journalism I have read in the last 20 years. Salute, Camile.
Hard Place, indeed.
And here's a good response for you apathetic readers about your boy Barry, pigs and his natural horse sense - especially when it comes to lip service. And, again, written by a woman (man where do these people come from?)
And this article really wraps it up in a bow. Panic city, baby. It's not so much of what he said, she said - it's how he reacts. And that is not well.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey Rockster...good to hear from you! It's like a whole new place around here. I see the election has definitely fired you up!

And in the spirit of friendship, I shall respectfully keep my opinions to myself. ;)

Thanks for stopping by, considering my last blog post is over 7 months old (motherhood has sucked the blogging life out of me...what can I say).

Take care!

P.S. But no dogging on my Bruins, thankyouverymuch.