Monday, January 16, 2006

Insert Your Blonde Joke Here


This picture has been going the rounds - the Texas Longhorns score in the Rose Bowl and a USC cheerleader does what she has been trained to do - she cheers - only its for the wrong team. See how the other cheerleaders react to her?

Now I'm sorry for the cheap blonde joke. The reality is I have always been attracted to the petite brunette types all of my life but the girls I have really seriously dated (and currently live with) have all been blondes. So go figure.

What does that mean?


(Five wierd things about me coming up Brookedude)

3 comments:

Tink said...

*Snort* That picture is GREAT. I'm totally printing it out to post at my desk. Can you imagine how mortified she must have been when she realized? Do you think they'll boot her off the team? Maybe she has a crush on one of the opposing players and lost her mind momentarily?

Ugh. Screw the blonde scenario. I'm trying to defend my SEX.

Rock said...

Wordgirl (love that name) - you were so angry it had to be posted twice.

Just so you know I'm listening to my IPOD now to "Old Fashioned Love Song" by Three Dog Night - but I won't write about them.

And they never campaigned for anybody Shrinking Violet.

I love the nerve that is touched by blondes stuff - of course its meaningless, but you all get off to it.

DebbieDoesLife said...

Oh yeah? Being a blonde, I love a good blonde joke. But ya know, maybe that cheerleader was originally FROM Texas. Get off her ass. She's peppy, dammit.